Personal profile and listings management
The following instructions are for those users wishing to register on our site, either as Privates or as Agents and list their properties.
1. User registration and login
First you need to register on our website by clicking on the corresponding menu and choose on the corresponding box whether you are a Private or a real estate Agent (image 1).
The remaining fields are completed accordingly.
After completing your registration, you will receive an email to confirm your account.
If you register as a real estate agent we may need to call you to confirm some details before we activate your account.
After activating your account you can login to our website by clicking on the "Login" button at the top of the web page.
Once connected, and after the activation of your account on our part, a new submenu item «For the Agent» will appear under the menu item "My Profile".
If you have registered as a Private the menu item «For the Agent» will not appear, as it is addressed exclusively to the real estate Agents of our website.
2. Subscription plans
Your next step before you can list your properties is to register to a subscription plan.
- For our website's Agents we offer a FREE trial of one hundred (100) listings, and several other subscription plans for a integrated promotion of your property listings and Agency.
All subscription plans for the real estate agents can be viewed here (*you need to be connected).
- For our website's privates we offer a FREE trial of five (5) listings, which you can view here (*you need to be connected).
3. Properties listing
After signing up for a subscription plan you can proceed with the listing of your properties by clicking the corresponding button at the top of the page or from the corresponding sub-menu "My profile".
4. My profile
In your personal profile you can manage your properties, see how many impressions each one has and whether users of the website have left a comment/rating to them (image 6).
- On the first tab «My properties» you can edit all the properties you have listed and view their status, ie whether they are featured, approved or published.
- The Agents of our website can choose whether the property will be featured and published and change its status through their account panel (you have to own a subscription plan for featured listings).
- The privates of our website can choose whether the property will be published or not, but can not list featured properties and thus change "Featured" status.
- On the second tab you can view your subscriptions.
- On the third tab you can view and edit your login information in our website.
- On the fourth and last tab you can view and edit your contact information appearing next to each one of your properties, so users can contact you.
For any questions or comments on the profile and listings management system do not hesitate to contact us.